Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The county I live in closed the schools today because of Hurricane Zeta. As far as I know that's never happened before.

I was out in it. Trees were down in several places. Lightning flashes turned the clouds blue. I've seen white and green, purplish before but don't recall blue.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
tliid-the-boys-superman-vs-homelander-brightburn-by-nick-perks-de7imjx-fullview.jpg

I love this so much. Superman is the king.

Being on a fixed income and I'm trying to save for taxes and a ramp It will be rough this year. Ordered some stocking stuffers and an indoor ring toss game as a family gift. Even in the wheel chair I "think" I can play by moving tables in the hobby room. Scouted out gift for the wife and not sure what to do from there.

Bright Burn. Stolen from Marvel's Supreme Power. Superman as a child but goes evil..... as a child. Torments those around him with his speed, strength and powers.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
On “bad“ Superman homages:

Hyperion- much like Supes himself- has different versions across the multiverse. There’s at least one evil and one good one that I know of.

Dark Horse Comics had Titan, who was mentally unstable and went on a murder spree. He was killed- briefly- by King Tiger (supernatural martial artist) but recovered. However, he was weakened by his brush with death, and was permanently killed by a powerful alien soon after.

Image comics gave us Supreme, who- as I recall- was an alien who didn’t think much of humanity at all. He did what he did for his own reasons.

Technically, among the foes of Captain Marvel were evil versions of HIM, but in the 1970s, DC briefly had a character named Captain Thunder who was an evil analog of Captain Marvel fighting Superman. Apparently, they’ve since rebooted the character.

Remove ads