Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ulfgeir

Hero
Typically, 17-19.

I graduated at 18 in 1986.

Ah. I figured it was something like that. Here in Sweden you would be 18 or 19 when you graduate the equivalent (3 years of study, used to be that some course-programs were only 2 years for more practical schooling like painters, mechanics etc. Now all such program are 3 years as well). I graduated my equivalent at 18 in 1989.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was a month shy of 19. I was held back a year early on. It put me in the grade as my sister who is a year younger.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah, I’ve always been pretty much the kid in the Hive. There have been some younger, but damn, I’m not even 40 yet. Not even close... I wore diapers still when Danny graduated HS 😂

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Ellen Page is now Elliot Page. The character on The Umbrella Academy is a woman and he will continue to play her but will now be credited as Elliot Page. I wonder if they'll go back and change the credits on Juno and other productions he's been in.
You know, I don't mind people doing what they want to do or being what they want to be, but I can tell I'm probably old fashioned because every time I see Elliot Page, I will think "Oh, that's Ellen Page except... you know..." I think it's one of those things that no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to understand it cause I'll never be able to accept it because I'll always be looking for the answer deeper. Like in Animaniacs when dot stops to ask people "why" a bunch of times except I'll never stop and say "okay, bye-bye".

I ordered a new model kit
tsm375.jpg
it's a M1126 Stryker Infantry Carrier Vehicle
I plan to paint to look like this
7chgJ.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases