Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Made a quick fish soup. I baked the fish. I used ramen soup with fresh mushrooms and onions. Put the soup and vegetables in a bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes near the end of the baking. Let them sit for awhile to use the water to soften the mushrooms and onions a bit. Once it was ready I added the fish. I thought it turned out well.
Sounds like a fundamentally sound approach...and good. Take pix & post them next time!

A local Tex-Mex place that folded in 2019 did something similar, but their fish was pan fried.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You'd think if "The Jews"™️ had a space laser they'd use it for things other than starting fires.

I'd point it at the moon and use it to carve a giant Star of David if I were Jewish. It would show a true sign of superiority. Me personally, I'd carve a bat symbol in the moon. 🦇

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I heard about that. Some completely out there conspiracy theorist? Anyway, that immediatily reminded me of the ending of Mel Brooks’ History of the World... If you don’t know, look it up 😂

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah it's really out there. I've heard it before. I've just never heard it from someone elected to office. It comes from an alleged video of a streak of blue light that appears right before the fires in California start. The ONLY explanation is it had to be a laser fired from space. And there are only TWO things capable of doing that "The Jews" or aliens, depending on your favorite flavor of conspiracy.

I heard a podcast recently that did a really great job explaining why "The Jews" are always at the top of the list of why things happen. It probably actually goes back farther than this but many modern conspiracies stem from this.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The organization has enough money to buy one or a dozen. Besides, don't you have enough conspiracy theories already? You want a space laser too? Keeping up with The Swartzes can get expensive.

Last edited:

The organization has enough money to buy one or a dozen. Besides, don't you have enough conspiracy theories already? You want a space laser too? Keeping up with The Swartzes can get expensive.
OoreEuIh.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You'd think if "The Jews"™️ had a space laser they'd use it for things other than starting fires.

I'd point it at the moon and use it to carve a giant Star of David if I were Jewish. It would show a true sign of superiority. Me personally, I'd carve a bat symbol in the moon. 🦇
Chairface Chippendale had an idea along those lines. Didn’t work out too well, though.

And there actually was a New Jew Pew-pew, my guess is there’d be a moyel in charge of circumcising a few monuments to show off their power, not starting fires,

Attachments

• 1612652899643.jpeg
    1612652899643.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 41

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'll take a pass on that bris or any bris for that matter.

And it will come in handy at Meggidon if there's ever a rave or a war or something going on there.

Remove ads