Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
We didn’t get an outrageous power bill or lose our water, but the storm claimed our dishwasher.

Seems that it got super cold because it’s on an outside wall, and when we ran it, the thermal shock from the hot water popped a few welds, causing some leaks. Nothing escaped its tub, so there’s no water damage.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hello to the Hive! I hadn't checked in with you all in some time, so I figured I'd stop by...

But, I do have an ulterior motive. Who among the Hive are on the EN World Discord server? Or just on Discord in general?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I took my car in for an oil change yesterday. Part of the service is to inspect the lights. Headlights, taillights etc. The lights checked out, apparently. Last night I noticed one of my headlights out. For serious, brah? smh At least I made it through the night without getting pulled over. Changed it out today though.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
And I quote "I'm not saying the Earth is flat, but that it's a ball spinning in space is absurd."

Thus sayth a podcaster I started listening to. Last night's episode hit everything on the conspiracy bingo card. His guest, a medical doctor, stated something NOT human was behind Covid and the vaccine.

But if you have 10s of thousands of dollars just laying around you can get in early on this community he's going to build in North Carolina.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I am on discord, though not EnWorlds...
Yeah. Guess I'm not surprised, though I didn't know EnWorld had a channel. I feel like there are a LOT of people who have suddenly begun using Discord during this pandemic. I did, though admittedly mostly use it for chatting with friends while gaming. Used to use the Steam Chat, but it never quite seemed to work properly. Once one of my friends finally got the issues with Discord fixed, have had no problems whatsoever. So yay Discord! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases