Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I don’t think I ever made it to the center of the galaxy. Maybe I should start again too.
I made it to the center when i first started playing it years ago. The Ryzen 5 cpu is making a hell of a difference in loading times,it used to take at least 5 mins to load Civ VI but now it's like 1 min. My old chip was AMD FX-Series FX-6300. I think the next game i'm gonna try out will be The Sims 3.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I enjoy icecream. Sadly, it doesn't enjoy me so much. I've noticed a difference in lactose free icecream and regular icecream. I'm starting to think the bloating and other problems that comes with lactose consumption might be worth it. I can't say what's wrong with the lactose free ones, it's just not the same. The taste is off and the feel isn't right. It's cold and sweet. I think it might be the chocolate ones I have the biggest problems with. Maybe it's because I buy cheap store brands. shrugs

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I enjoy icecream. Sadly, it doesn't enjoy me so much. I've noticed a difference in lactose free icecream and regular icecream. I'm starting to think the bloating and other problems that comes with lactose consumption might be worth it. I can't say what's wrong with the lactose free ones, it's just not the same. The taste is off and the feel isn't right. It's cold and sweet. I think it might be the chocolate ones I have the biggest problems with. Maybe it's because I buy cheap store brands. shrugs
You might try other frozen desserts. Sorbet is dairy free, and I have seen chocolate sorbets in my local grocery stores. Here’s one of the brands I’ve seen:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't know why but when I think of sorbet I think sherbet, and I'm not really a fan. They're more akin than icecream I think. Frozen yogurt is also a possibility. I want to test frozen custard. I think I had it once. I can't remember if it had an I'll effect.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sorbets can be deceptively creamy.

Frozen custards are good, but I don’t think they’re any lower in lactose than ice cream or gelato.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Not naturally, no. But I bet they’re used as exotic decorative plants here &there around the city, just like in other parts of Texas. (I can’t say for sure, it’s been years since I was there.)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I kinda knew the answer. I was watching an episode of a show from 1985. It took place in "San Antonio", but there were palm trees everywhere. Back in the day they didn't try to hide the fact things were filmed in California but meant to be somewhere else.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases