Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Trying something a little different this time. I got a broccoli plant, and a cucumber plant. Green, red bell peppers, and jalapeno peppers. Home Depot had only one broccoli plant. I may try going back for more if one plant isn't enough.

We also bought citronella plants thinking the plants might keep mosquitoes away. Turns out you use the oil from the plants by rubbing it on your skin. Even if that doesn't work, they will smell nice. They also have purplish blooms.
A recommendation for mosquitoes was to put up a bat house. Amazon has several different options. I don't know which one to choose. Also I don't want the bats eating the good bugs like ladybugs that also eat bugs. Or the bees, we need them. Any experience with bats and bat houses?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I figured it wouldn't be too much of an issue because of that. Still wanted to throw it out for confirmation.

Funny, there was a ladybug on one of the plants at the store. I said it comes with its own pest control. I don't know if it made it back to my house with us. It might be in my mom's SUV. lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
If I set up the bat house. I'm going to spend all my time trying to do

1. Learn how to cast Fireball.
2. Irradiate one then get it to bite me.
3. Train them to fly around me to make me look all cool and 💩.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
If I set up the bat house. I'm going to spend all my time trying to do

1. Learn how to cast Fireball.
2. Irradiate one then get it to bite me.
3. Train them to fly around me to make me look all cool and 💩.
Maybe Nadja will stop by...

ATTACH]
1617933443893.jpeg

Remove ads