• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
My first attempt at roasting a chicken. After throwing insults and slurs at it I tried the oven. The oven roasted it better than I did. I guess it's a better comedian.

20210411_154855.jpg

You can't tell the onions from the potatoes.

I have dressing in the oven. My first attempt at making dressing also. Next will be the giblet gravy.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Why is Mad talking about Jack behind his back?

Actually, the whole third-person thing started as an occasional oblique Fight Club reference (i.e., "I am Jack's bleeding wallet") on the Reaper forum and eventually the "I'm not Jack, I'm Mad" joke... Then a number of years ago I was travelling to the local Ren Faire with one of the members of my local painting group when I made a reference to my hat (the same one from my avatar), and the lady in question (despite having known me for six months) said, somewhat surprised, "Oh... you're wearing a hat..." o_O
Somehow, having never seen me without the hat, she had never actually processed the idea that I was wearing one, lol.
Which generated the line in my Reaper forum signature, "Oh, not you... We named the hat Jack. "

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Check the dressing out.

20210411_170753.jpg

I sent the pic to my mom and she asked what the white stuff was. It's the onion. She said she normally cuts hers smaller. I think it turned out well though.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’m using green onions more and more as a supplement to or replacement for other onions in dishes these days. Also as a garnish/topping. They’re a little hassle to work with, but the herbal punch and oniony bite they bring are excellent.

Remove ads