Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have been playing Scrabble on my phone against the AI. I'm not the best so I don't want to try against real people. In one game the AI played the word labia which made me giggle. Ricin had me worried. Its biggest play was initiate. I scored big with pox.

I want to know why my phone corrected pox to police. While I do agree the police are a pox upon society, I didn't think my phone felt that way. lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Shot recieved.

I teased my friend who's already been vaccinated. I said I don't need it because I'm already one of THEM. I'm already a Gawd hating radical liberal. No need for the shot to convert me. She told me to shut up. lol

Mad_Jack

Legend
Jack will be holding a funeral for his wallet tomorrow... EvilBuy is hitting us hard this weekend. :cry:

Too many things that only rarely ever show up on EvilBuy (and almost never at anything approaching sane prices) are showing up at mostly reasonable starting bids. And Jack got "lucky", in that a number of things for which he entered the lowest possible bid turned out to not get any other bidders before the auctions ended.
Fortunately, a number of the miniature lots that Jack also picked up contain figures that Jack can trade back in elsewhere to partially offset what he paid for them...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Jack will be holding a funeral for his wallet tomorrow... EvilBuy is hitting us hard this weekend. :cry:

Too many things that only rarely ever show up on EvilBuy (and almost never at anything approaching sane prices) are showing up at mostly reasonable starting bids. And Jack got "lucky", in that a number of things for which he entered the lowest possible bid turned out to not get any other bidders before the auctions ended.
Fortunately, a number of the miniature lots that Jack also picked up contain figures that Jack can trade back in elsewhere to partially offset what he paid for them...
Why is Jack talking about Jack in Jackrd person?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

This one doesn't look like your typical female country singer. Going on first impression I thought she's gay. Country music radio has not been friendly to openly gay singers. When Ty Herndon came out they stopped playing his music. Gay or not he's one my favorite singers.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

This one doesn't look like your typical female country singer. Going on first impression I thought she's gay. Country music radio has not been friendly to openly gay singers. When Ty Herndon came out they stopped playing his music. Gay or not he's one my favorite singers.
k.d. lang was not warmly embraced, no.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
k.d. lang was not warmly embraced, no.
I believe she had her struggles also. I don't recall hearing her music on local radio much. Nationally was different. Sadly, while moving away from their more traditional sound, country music fans, more conservative than ever. I think k. d. lang would have just as hard of a time even now.

Remove ads