Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
BBC is one of my go-to news sources. I occasionally catch AJ, but I’m more likely to look at stuff from Associated Press or Reuters,

As for Sinclair, my distaste is for how they homogenize their outlets. At least with BBC, CNN, FOX, etc,, you KNOW the stories all come from one organization. Sinclair’s practices make it look like a variety of independent journalists came to the (usually exact) same conclusions, and that’s a dangerous duplicity. It not only a lie about themselves the’re perpetreating, it begs the question of the independence of other station’ news casting teams.

Edit: you might find this media bias chart useful
View attachment 1619947051223.jpeg

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've heard of most of those except many on the bottom left. Where many fall on the graph isn't surprising.

And thank you for the clarification. That makes perfect sense.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I don’t know about those in the bundle, but the Horus Heresy series is very exciting. I see some of the same authors in that bunch. Also, the Ciaphas Cain books I’ve heard are fan favourites.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Drove for several miles with a stowaway and didn't know if.
20210504_033013.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
One Kickstarter I backed updates are about shipping container woes. Meaning they're stuff is done and on the way. Another Kickstarter updates are "look at our most recent die for the machiners." Meaning they're still in production.

I've heard most go to Kickstarter with a finished product, they're there for money needed to get them across the finish line. Rarely is it used to get money needed to make the stuff.
That Castle Wolfenstein game is going to take forever.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I raise you a moose* and five wild boars on the road... However, you’ll have to take my word for it, as this was 22 years ago, and I don’t have pics...

*Could have been an elk. I’m not entirely sure what the difference is.

Remove ads