Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My weekend starts after I make my last delivery. Normally that's between 7 and 8 am Saturday. lol
No holiday for me either. It's just a normal weekend for me.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I sometimes experience this, where I sleep for a time, and I think I've been at it so long I've been scratching ticks on the wall to keep track, only to look at the clock, and see an hour had passed. This has been going on all week. It drives me nuts.

Also every night I've repeatedly started to doze off while working. This hasn't happened in a long time. I fall asleep faster than normal when I do get home then sleep an hour?

I expected starting earlier at work would take getting used to, but this is something else. We're starting about 2 hours earlier than we're used to. Like last night, truck normally arrives at 1am, but it was there at 11pm. I was home in bed asleep by 8am. By 9am I'm awake and wanting to go back to sleep.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm watching Star Trek The Motion Picture again. It's been a while. I just noticed 2 native Americans in the crew briefing scene. I can't help think they wandered off a western set and onto a scifi set. lol
For many this was the worst in the series. The Voyage Home was always my least favorite. I put this one ahead of 3 and 4 in the series. 2, 6, and 5 were the best.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Altoona Hotel pizza; salami, bell pepper, and American cheese.
98f451af3154cf647a889c6af65c44d6.jpg

I would add onions. I suppose ham and other meats could be used.

Remove ads