Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Soo... The Seven Samurai scenario for my D&D went through in the last session. The geographically savvy characters (druid and ranger) figured out they have most likely traveled a few thousand miles east. So after saving the village I gave them three obvious options: They can just head west, they can take the road to the nearest town (a day to the north), or the village elder said he can show them to a nearby elven village in the woods on the other side of the mountains (a day to the east). They figured the elves might know of a way for them to get home, and decided to head there. However, the elven village is actually not on prime material plane but in Feywild...

So, I’m planning a Midsummer Night’s Dream scenario next, and an archfey offering them a boon at the end. The boon could, for example be a way home. Or at least closer to home...

large-4293069.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
One of Robin Williams last films is The Angriest Man in Brooklyn. Peter Dinklage is his brother and Mila Kunis his doctor. It was fun. I'd recommend it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I like Humble Bundle. They often have good deals on books. I noticed this time they said I donated 90 cents to the charities. It was an $18 purchase. $17.10 was divided between HB and the publisher. It also said they raised $76k for the charities. That's a lot of 90 cent donations. I guess if I want to see more than that I can give more. What's more disappointing is how much of that 90 cents actually goes to the cause. Most will go to administration of the charity.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Got my vaccine. Now I have an urge to shoot a hoax video about magnetism using inductive sensors. I’d have everything I’d need at work and it would take half an hour, max... But as much as I want to troll the world, I think this situation calls for discretion...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

You can visit the train engine in the town of Kennesaw. It's a neighboring town. I've been to the museum and seen it.

Attachments

• IMG_0034-369x244.jpg
    IMG_0034-369x244.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 59

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was able to squeeze blood from a turnip. I'm get a raise at work. I talked them into an extra $200 a week. 😎

It wasn't that hard. They know they can't fill the biggest route I have. It's either pay me more to keep it or struggle to find someone else and end up paying them more. Turns into going with the devil you know instead of the devil you don't know

Remove ads