Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

My brother and I are very different. He is a teacher, successful and in good health. I am unemployable, relying on others to dress and bath, and roll in a wheelchair with no cause understood beyond I was folded up by a wave. He has no tattoos (and as proper as he is never would)
I had 4, one since removed but all were given for medical reasons and as such insurance paid for them.

He looks like my Mom mainly and like my father greatly. We both have mental issues though his are accepted and possibly encouraged as mine make me a whiney @$$.

Sucks.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's funny how siblings can differ from each other. My sister is stereotypical white trash. Our political views are polar opposites. She's a horrible parent. I would have been a good one according to others. She has tattoos and smokes. I don't.

I once had to point out to a friend of northern European descent who disapproved of dreadlocks that his own people were known to rock them back in the day...

On the subject of tattoos, I have four. All of them have meaning for me and specific reason for getting them, but I have no problem with people just getting them as decoration. (I do, however, occasionally question and/or take exception to the quality, subject and/or placement of said decoration.)

In other news, it turns out that the high winds and rain in southeastern Connecticut this weekend resulted in four tornadoes, though they were only three EF-0 and an EF-1...
Are you sure that wasn't just politicians returning home for Thanksgiving? lol (I live on the ass end of tornado alley, we go out and watch those in lawn chairs)
It's funny how siblings can differ from each other. My sister is stereotypical white trash. Our political views are polar opposites. She's a horrible parent. I would have been a good one according to others. She has tattoos and smokes. I don't.
Same here...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

I like video from the ISS. The video looks so different. I believe it's due to a lack of atmosphere. The picture looks so much clearer.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
(I do, however, occasionally question and/or take exception to the quality, subject and/or placement of said decoration.)
One of the things I think when I see some people is... "WHY?" Like I understand some/many tattoos, but like getting swear words or worse things tattooed on your face... I just don't understand that. Or the changing the color of the eyeBALL. The white part. Make it blue or something. I'm just... that's beyond my own comprehension.

Not even mentioning the very questionable tattoos that at least are hidden beneath clothes. Like some scenes are cool, but some scenes are like violent, graphic and practically insane and yet you want that disturbing image immortalized on your skin? Nope, never understand that.

On a side note, I have nothing against piercings or tattoos in general and feel that I don't have the look to make an earring look okay and fear the pain too much to get a tattoo. Literally the only reason I've never gotten a tattoo.

Mad_Jack

Legend
When you're in the chair getting inked, it feels like you've got a bad sunburn in the area they're working on. The pain fades quickly when they're not actually inking you.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Agree with Jack mostly. However, there are spots, places where certain nerves are near the surface etc. where the pain can be rather intense. Right next to the wrist bone, and the inner bend of the elbow were spots that seriously hurt for me. But even then, it is a very different kind of pain to anything else I’ve ever experienced. Very difficult to explain.

Agree with Jack mostly. However, there are spots, places where certain nerves are near the surface etc. where the pain can be rather intense. Right next to the wrist bone, and the inner bend of the elbow were spots that seriously hurt for me. But even then, it is a very different kind of pain to anything else I’ve ever experienced. Very difficult to explain.
The ones on my ribs I barely felt. The two on y sternum hurt.

Remove ads