Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

The HIVE bus has arrived- Alllllll Aboard !
9193b083baac86a0597bd0068feb0ebf.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You must be bored, digging deep in hive. LOL
No worries, it's all good. 🙂

I haven't gotten the booster yet. I had no issues with either shot. Didn't even get a sore arm. Monday is the only day of the week I'm around other people. I do my best to keep my distance. I'll probably end up getting it before too long.

It looks like those that got sick or had side effects from the shots may have had Covid before. They may have been asymptomatic and didn't know it.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I had no reaction to the first shot. Fortunately, my shot was on Friday afternoon, because when I had the second shot, there was a period on the following day (Saturday) for a good four hours that I felt absolutely miserable. It suddenly came and suddenly left and I was able to carry on the rest of Saturday without any further issues. Haven't had the booster yet though.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Those big city girls in the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies need to ask the small town guy where he was on January 6th.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I mean, seriously, a man that good looking and perfect, still single? He's hiding something. Those city girls aren't prepared for that level of crazy.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My mom wears this smock at work. Apparently, as she works comes across items that are out of place. Sometimes small items go in a pocket. This morning while going through her pockets she pulled out a spoon with a price tag still on it. I said " you shoplifted a spoon." I talked to her a moment ago she said she was wandering around looking at what she was going to have to do today. I said "And return the spoon you stole." She said "I didn't steal it."

😹😹😹

Remove ads