Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

:If you can't see the above,
CHERNOBYL IS CURRENTLY █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 1.18944513099% SAFE

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
:If you can't see the above,
CHERNOBYL IS CURRENTLY █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 1.18944513099% SAFE
The bird must be from Chernobyl

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The problem with octopi is, is that octopus comes etymologically from greek, not from latin. Therefore octopi is wrong. Octopuses is fine, though the proper pluralisation would be octopodes.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The problem with octopi is, is that octopus comes etymologically from greek, not from latin. Therefore octopi is wrong. Octopuses is fine, though the proper pluralisation would be octopodes.
I've heard the explanation before. That's why I was attempting to tease him about octopi (my phone corrected to octopu. I think that's octo droppings.) Octopuses is proper in English. You're correct about the Greek. But I think in common vernacular all three pluralisation are accepted.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My mom told me my sister has trouble catching her breath just walking from her bed to the bathroom. Her husband is having few problems. It's really odd. He's older (50), smokes and vapes like a chimney, drinks only Monster and Mountain Dew, under weight, and unvaccinated. She's 45, smokes and vapes like a chimney, over weight, and eats a slightly better diet, and vaccinated. Yet she's having the worst case of it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases