Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm disappointed to hear of your disappointment. I have the core books for second edition but haven't dived deep. I certainly haven't had a chance to play. Some of the changes made me scratch my head but I haven't seen anything I disliked. Is it too rules heavy?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have seen the thing that will doom mankind. Deep. Fried. Gravy.

sausagegravybites_lighteningtreatment.png

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
"And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth..."
1641854634894.png

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm going to attempt to patch holes in the walls myself. I watched videos on patching holes in drywall. Looks like something I might be able to do. One thing I've noticed from patch jobs my dad had done is you can tell where the repair was. The spackled area looks different. When I go to Home Depot for supplies I have to ask if there is something I can do.

In the room my mom is staying in is a hole big enough for a head. One morning I leaned forward and the hole was right height and size for my head to fit. Either someone headbutted the wall or had his head pushed into the wall. 😣

Remove ads