• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm disappointed to hear of your disappointment. I have the core books for second edition but haven't dived deep. I certainly haven't had a chance to play. Some of the changes made me scratch my head but I haven't seen anything I disliked. Is it too rules heavy?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have seen the thing that will doom mankind. Deep. Fried. Gravy.

sausagegravybites_lighteningtreatment.png

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
"And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth..."
1641854634894.png

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm going to attempt to patch holes in the walls myself. I watched videos on patching holes in drywall. Looks like something I might be able to do. One thing I've noticed from patch jobs my dad had done is you can tell where the repair was. The spackled area looks different. When I go to Home Depot for supplies I have to ask if there is something I can do.

In the room my mom is staying in is a hole big enough for a head. One morning I leaned forward and the hole was right height and size for my head to fit. Either someone headbutted the wall or had his head pushed into the wall. 😣

Remove ads