• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I could tell early on that Young Justice wasn't just a cartoon. The stories are a lot more grown up and detailed than I expected. The Reach story line really interesting.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I got one of these sets of misfit dice. It comes with card to give the set a name. I'm going to name the set after Mega.

I realize depending on his state of mind, Mega may see it as an insult. I think it's a fitting tribute. The Hive is an island of misfits among misfits.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This is me more often than not. But it's currently 1 PM instead. 🙁

funny-middle-aged-humor-pics-26.jpg

Or Fox News
funny-middle-aged-humor-pics-18.jpg

Mad_Jack

Legend
I'm looking at an article titled "Top 35 Really Bad Movies That Are Ridiculously Fun To Watch"...

How the hell does Excalibur qualify as a "Really Bad Movie"??? :mad:

This is the caption they had for it...

Excalibur (1981)​

Fun fact about this movie: Liam Neeson and Patrick Stewart acted in it. However, that didn’t save it from being a complete disaster given their flamboyant acting and the crazy story they told to the public. Now, this has become a movie to watch if you want to laugh out of cringe or spend an afternoon learning how you shouldn’t make a film.

...Seriously? :rolleyes:
It's the mythical story of King Arthur, and they're complaining about "flamboyant acting" and "crazy story"?

I have no idea what their criteria for "really bad" was, but it seems to pretty much just be spouting random crap about a lot of fairly popular movies, since their list includes The Greatest Showman, Meet Joe Black, and Armageddon (they complain about an unrealistic plot)...

Remove ads