Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I could tell early on that Young Justice wasn't just a cartoon. The stories are a lot more grown up and detailed than I expected. The Reach story line really interesting.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I got one of these sets of misfit dice. It comes with card to give the set a name. I'm going to name the set after Mega.

I realize depending on his state of mind, Mega may see it as an insult. I think it's a fitting tribute. The Hive is an island of misfits among misfits.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This is me more often than not. But it's currently 1 PM instead. 🙁

funny-middle-aged-humor-pics-26.jpg

Or Fox News
funny-middle-aged-humor-pics-18.jpg

Mad_Jack

Legend
I'm looking at an article titled "Top 35 Really Bad Movies That Are Ridiculously Fun To Watch"...

How the hell does Excalibur qualify as a "Really Bad Movie"??? :mad:

This is the caption they had for it...

Excalibur (1981)​

Fun fact about this movie: Liam Neeson and Patrick Stewart acted in it. However, that didn’t save it from being a complete disaster given their flamboyant acting and the crazy story they told to the public. Now, this has become a movie to watch if you want to laugh out of cringe or spend an afternoon learning how you shouldn’t make a film.

...Seriously? :rolleyes:
It's the mythical story of King Arthur, and they're complaining about "flamboyant acting" and "crazy story"?

I have no idea what their criteria for "really bad" was, but it seems to pretty much just be spouting random crap about a lot of fairly popular movies, since their list includes The Greatest Showman, Meet Joe Black, and Armageddon (they complain about an unrealistic plot)...

Remove ads