Has anyone ever created a Feces Golem?

Yes and I used it in a campaign I put together. It's called an offal golem. Which also amused me from the difficulty of the encounter.....the players referred to it everafter as the 'awful' golem.

I'm not sure where I found the stats, but it was a monster I found on some website that someone else had put together.

Lifebane Soulshadow *

Phineas Crow

First Post
Torn Asunder: Critical Hits by Bastion Press has the Dung Golem which has the most unpleasant ability to engulf creatures it grapples.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Tuzenbach said:
Has anyone ever created a Feces Golem?
Nope but my good friend and player, William Ronald, lives in constant fear of the Reluctant Heroes being assaulted by Gas Giants... :D

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I did. In my "The Last City" campaign, The River of Filth is pretty much a fixture, having replaced most of the normal thoroughfares through the destroyed neighbourhoods as the main means of travel (this despite being people with Otyughs, Trash Ogres and...yes...Crap Golems)

shilsen

First Post
Sure.

I created a Filth Golem, also called a :):):):) Golem, which was made of congealed feces and other matter. Had a breath weapon consisting of a spray of sewage water and could cause disease as a secondary effect when causing damage with its fists. Unfortunately I don't have its stats on me right here.

Raging Epistaxis

First Post
Hmm. Can't say I've heard of a Feces Golem before this, but it brings up all sorts of possibilities regarding secondary infections and infestations resulting from a successful attack by the creature - and even resulting from a successful attack by the PC's. The splatter effect :eek:

Not to mention the possibility of nausea or weakness from the overwhelming stench of the creature. :confused:

I wonder if an earth elemental was summoned in a midden or similar sewage environment, wouldn't it effectively be made of the materials of the environment? Elemental with disease damage, etc etc. I'll have to ruminate on that one...

R E

Whisper72

Explorer
Hmmm... I just got off the pot in the bathroom, it seemed like it still moved, so I guess I just created one.... or does that not count???

(on a side note: what kind of wizard/cleric is a sick enuff puppy to want to create such a thing....)

Some special powers come to mind:

Cloud of noxious gas (causes fainting and temporaty Con loss)
Sonic (fart) attack (can cause buildings to crumble)
Spew doodoo (stickiness creates a penalt to Dex)
Jet of diarrhea (sp?) (also called 'diarhea disaster')
Swallow whole / engulf (eeew!)

COMING SOON: 5 Plug-In Settlements for your 5E Game

Advertisement2

Advertisement4