Has anyone ever created a Feces Golem?

This isn't my cup of tea, of how we say in Spain, this is not (the) saint to be devoted by me.

fnqoy0ezxysy.jpg

Zardnaar

Legend
Bruturz Bill (and I'm sure I'm misspelling his handle around here) had one in our first 3e campaign. An NPC nicknamed the "Turd Burglar" went around collecting all the neccesary components, and we saw him in action every once in a while. We had no clue what he was up to, but nonetheless refused to let him get close enough to our camps to collect anything (presumably he needed to gather it fresh). He was only one of several bizarre NPCs so we didn't give it all a whole lot of thought.

Several months of game and real time later - the golem was made and going after the town we were based in. We were returning from an adventure and came across the signs of destruction and piles of scattered excrement everywhere. And then we saw the golem itself, slllooooowwwwllllyyyy marching toward town.

The fighter and wizard types directly attacked and managed to trip it several times, the rogue handled the loose bits that were oozing their way back to the main body, and the monk sprinted to town to take on the turd burglar himself, and then helped direct the guard into reassembling the town ballista to help in the fight (long story about why -that- had to happen). By the time that help was ready I think we had beaten the thing already - and had no deaths!

We wiped the sweat from our brows as BBill quietly appluaded us! :D

That term can be used to insult gay men btw.

Sir Brennen

Legend
In one of our group's 3E campaigns, the "Excremental" reference (with acknowledgement to Dogma) was made when a water elemental was summoned in the middle of a sewer.

Richards

Legend
So, given the apparent existence of feces golems in many campaigns, has anybody crafted a toilet paper golem to counteract them? I'm thinking a toilet paper golem could "wipe out" a feces golem, as it were.

Johnathan

Remove ads