• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hasbro Quarterly Report

diaglo

Adventurer
Oh no question about it.

I wonder if Parker Brothers, the Hasbro subsidary in charge of boardgames, is bigger than WOTC in terms of revenue?

re: Boardgame movies

You guys are pulling my leg right? There was a CLUE movie? And they're going to do a MONOPOLY movie?

SERIOUSLY?

yup. the clue movie had tim curry iirc it came out in the mid 80s.

rogueattorney

Adventurer
Not just Tim Curry, but also (the immortal, exceptional, late, great, gone, but not forgotten) Madeline Kahn, Lesley Ann Warren, Martin Mull, Christopher Lloyd, Michael McKean, and Howard Hesseman, among others.

Clue was filmed with multiple surprise endings, and they would switch it up every showing in the theater. Most DVD re-issues contain all the various endings.

It was co-written by John Landis (Animal House, Blues Brothers, etc.) and directed by Johnathan Lynn (My Cousin Vinny), and, as one might expect from such a pedigree, is something of a cult classic.

pawsplay

Hero
Clue actually happens to be one of my favoriate comedies. Somebody took a genius pill when they were figuring out what to do with that one.

pawsplay

Hero
Oh no question about it.

I wonder if Parker Brothers, the Hasbro subsidary in charge of boardgames, is bigger than WOTC in terms of revenue?

re: Boardgame movies

You guys are pulling my leg right? There was a CLUE movie? And they're going to do a MONOPOLY movie?

SERIOUSLY?

If someone wins third prize in a beauty contest, it will all be worth it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads