• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hasbro Quarterly Report

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
All of this because Clue was such a box-office smash!

Ouija
will either star Keanu Reeves (who will mistakenly believe he has been cast as Othello) or Haley Joel Osment.

The Donald will try to be in Monopoly.

Candyland will be ruined by handing the project over to the Wayans Bros.

Stretch Armstrong will similarly be ruined by the casting of Hulk Hogan.

Battleship will be a Michael Bay project...and will star Steven Segal as the cook.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Huh, are you joking? I haven't heard of this, and I follow Ridley Scott's career with some interest. (I recently enjoyed on a multi-week high after he signed on to do an Alien prequel.)

That Alien prequel has been merged with the Monopoly movie.

diaglo

Adventurer
Especially with that aforementioned "Family Game Night" that Hasbro is advertising.

Although, while I think Monopoly and Scrabble might actually exceed D&D in revenue, I'm not so sure about Risk, Clue and Candyland. The former two especially have never been as big a seller as the big two boardgames, Monopoly and Scrabble.

i meant the board games all together exceed D&D in sales. some of them might individually but i wasn't going to make a case for which ones.

i just named a few of the board games off the top of my head to show that at least some of them are known commodities.

AllisterH

First Post
i meant the board games all together exceed D&D in sales. some of them might individually but i wasn't going to make a case for which ones.

i just named a few of the board games off the top of my head to show that at least some of them are known commodities.

Oh no question about it.

I wonder if Parker Brothers, the Hasbro subsidary in charge of boardgames, is bigger than WOTC in terms of revenue?

re: Boardgame movies

You guys are pulling my leg right? There was a CLUE movie? And they're going to do a MONOPOLY movie?

SERIOUSLY?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads