D&D 5E Have I Already Reached the "End" of 5e Product Support?

Nebulous

Legend
Twice a month, though sometimes games get canceled, obviously. So it's actually more like 1.5 sessions a month on average. This isn't taking into account breaks where we tried other systems like Cthulhu, Savage Worlds, etc

Jesus, you've run 10 D&D campaigns in 5 years AND played D&D yourself as a player AND run other scenarios, and you only play twice a month? I...I don't understand. :(

Retreater

Legend
Would you want to adapt an older edition game to 5e? That would be fun.
Only as a last resort because it will take a lot of planning and still probably not convert exactly right. Even then it will be a challenge to find something these guys haven't played before.

Nebulous

Legend
Only as a last resort because it will take a lot of planning and still probably not convert exactly right. Even then it will be a challenge to find something these guys haven't played before.

Well I've found 5e really easy to convert on the fly, I thought that might be a good way to handpick something. I've wanted to run Red Hand of Doom, but they've probably done that one right?

Retreater

Legend
Jesus, you've run 10 D&D campaigns in 5 years AND played D&D yourself as a player AND run other scenarios, and you only play twice a month? I...I don't understand. :(
I think the streams have gotten crossed. I can finish a Wizards campaign in 6-9 months playing biweekly. The total number of campaigns (which also include homebrew) would include several gaming sessions with slightly different groups.
So I might run a Tomb of Annihilation campaign on alternating Wednesdays and Storm Kings Thunder on alternating Sundays.

Nebulous

Legend
I dunno Retreater. Avernus you say doesn't grab you, but maybe give that a closer look. It's certainly unlike anything else in 5th edition. Maybe some other groups can give examples of how they modded it and something will appeal to you more.

dave2008

Legend
What about combining adventures? I have heard good suggestions on these forums for combining SKT with HotDQ/RoT. It seems like a natural fit. Also, EnWorld as some good 5e campaigns and there are some on DMs Guild (they even go up to lvl 20)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases