• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you pre-ordered?

Have you pre-ordered the 4th edition books?

• Yes, all of them.

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Yes, some of them.

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • I'm planning on pre-ordering them. I just haven't yet

Votes: 19 8.7%
  • No. I'll buy them when they are released

Votes: 32 14.6%
  • I haven't decided whether I'll buy them or not.

Votes: 92 42.0%

der_kluge

Adventurer
I could have put this in the 4th edition forum. It might end up there anyway. I figured I'd get a more diverse response here.

This is a poll.

Flynn

First Post
I voted for all of them, but since I am only picking up the core three (PHB1, DMG1, MM1), I maybe should have picked some of them. I do not intend to pick up any book that does not get entered into the SRD, simply because I only want resources I can use to create publishable work. I wonder if I can write them off as a business expense? Hmmm....

With Regards,
Flynn

Festivus

First Post
I voted "Some of them", as I have ordered only the core books. The adventures and stuff, I ordered one of, and the add on stuff I will wait to judge the core books first.

Edit: Bah, missed the clarification of "All of them"

Jedi_Solo

First Post
I have preordered the 3 core rule books. I'm not even sure if we as a group will switch; but this way we'll have the info to make an informed choice.

I'll probably buy them, but there's no rush to decide on whether or not to pre-order. I'm 'meh' enough so far that the enthusiasm required to pre-order just isn't there anyway. And price-wise it's a trivial difference.

Tiberius

Explorer
I have preordered all of them, though I currently harbor active hatred for much of what we've heard about the 4e mechanics. I withhold final judgment until I can see all the rules, however.

Haven't fully decided, beyond the PHB.

As I tend not to GM for D&D games, I don't really have that much of a need for the DMG or MM. Then again, if I think there's a wealth of material to be mined for Saga Edition, then maybe I will pick one or both of those up.

Remove ads