Have you pre-ordered?

Have you pre-ordered the 4th edition books?

• Yes, all of them.

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Yes, some of them.

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • I'm planning on pre-ordering them. I just haven't yet

Votes: 19 8.7%
  • No. I'll buy them when they are released

Votes: 32 14.6%
  • I haven't decided whether I'll buy them or not.

Votes: 92 42.0%

der_kluge

Adventurer
I could have put this in the 4th edition forum. It might end up there anyway. I figured I'd get a more diverse response here.

This is a poll.

Flynn

First Post
I voted for all of them, but since I am only picking up the core three (PHB1, DMG1, MM1), I maybe should have picked some of them. I do not intend to pick up any book that does not get entered into the SRD, simply because I only want resources I can use to create publishable work. I wonder if I can write them off as a business expense? Hmmm....

With Regards,
Flynn

Festivus

First Post
I voted "Some of them", as I have ordered only the core books. The adventures and stuff, I ordered one of, and the add on stuff I will wait to judge the core books first.

Edit: Bah, missed the clarification of "All of them"

Jedi_Solo

First Post
I have preordered the 3 core rule books. I'm not even sure if we as a group will switch; but this way we'll have the info to make an informed choice.

I'll probably buy them, but there's no rush to decide on whether or not to pre-order. I'm 'meh' enough so far that the enthusiasm required to pre-order just isn't there anyway. And price-wise it's a trivial difference.

Tiberius

Explorer
I have preordered all of them, though I currently harbor active hatred for much of what we've heard about the 4e mechanics. I withhold final judgment until I can see all the rules, however.

Haven't fully decided, beyond the PHB.

As I tend not to GM for D&D games, I don't really have that much of a need for the DMG or MM. Then again, if I think there's a wealth of material to be mined for Saga Edition, then maybe I will pick one or both of those up.

Remove ads