Have you pre-ordered?

Have you pre-ordered the 4th edition books?

• Yes, all of them.

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Yes, some of them.

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • I'm planning on pre-ordering them. I just haven't yet

Votes: 19 8.7%
  • No. I'll buy them when they are released

Votes: 32 14.6%
  • I haven't decided whether I'll buy them or not.

Votes: 92 42.0%

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I've got the core gift set on pre-order, but if my dad's Mariott card can't be switched over to my mom, I'll have to cancel it.

Regardless, I am getting the core books.

Originally I wasn't going to preorder them. We've only just started a new 3.5E campaign and I'm quite happy with the 3.5E system. I planned to get the 4E core books eventually. I was just going to wait until maybe a second printing came out so I could get some of the errata in my books that had inevitably been discovered.

However, a couple of days ago I saw the price that Amazon had the core books slipcase set selling for. It's quite a good price. So good that I'm not sure if I can hold off getting the preorder now.

So for now I'm still undecided but that could change one way or the other in the near future.

Olaf the Stout

The Levitator

First Post
Aus_Snow said:
None of the above.

I'm with Aus Snow. I don't have any anger or resentment toward 4E. It's just that I have dozens of 3.5 books that I haven't even had a chance to integrate yet. On top of that, I've recently fallen in love with the Conan D20 ruleset, and as soon as I finish converting my DM Genie to accomodate it, I'll be switching to that and inserting various material from my stack of 3.5 books. :)

Remove ads