Hawkeye Disney+ Limited Series (spoilers)

Staffan

Legend
I wouldn't hold your breath for anything from AoS to carry forward.
Perhaps. The show was connected to the mainstream MCU through at least season 2 though (the Helicarrier Fury showed up with at the end of Age of Ultron was built under Coulson's supervision), and Bobbie Morse showed up in season 2. So there's at least hope, even if I'm not holding my breath.

Perhaps. The show was connected to the mainstream MCU through at least season 2 though (the Helicarrier Fury showed up with at the end of Age of Ultron was built under Coulson's supervision), and Bobbie Morse showed up in season 2. So there's at least hope, even if I'm not holding my breath.

Would have to find the quote, but pretty sure Feige said nothing from any TV show from before D+ was MCU canon.

MarkB

Legend
There was a nice mirror for Clint and natasha's story in the final battle of the episode. Kate is aiming the bow at yelena, and chooses not to shoot her, letting her escape. Maybe they will form a bond latter in the MCU.
To a very small extent perhaps, but Kate isn't a trained killer and hasn't ever had to use deadly force, so it's not really all that equivalent.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Because Tony is the only one who's been shown with an interest in expensive watches. He was depicted selecting one from several options at least twice previously.
Dr. Strange also had a love of expensive watches prior to his accident.

Hank Pym has already been introduced through a trick arrow and easily could have taste for expensive watches. It might even be a size regulator. He would fit the description of someone long out of it.

The fact that Laura Burton chose German to speak about it may be a clue - but if so I'm not catching who they mean. Or that might just be a language she's fluent with in the comics that the children wouldn't know so it was just a bit of character building.

It could have been Fury. Or Skree through Fury.

But another clue is that the TSM knew about it and were coming for JUST THAT WATCH. And Clint & Laura thought it had been long destroyed. That the TSM knew what was being sold at the auction is easy - probably among "that element" what was up for sale was distributed. But that they recognized the value of it while potentially others did not is important.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Dr. Strange also had a love of expensive watches prior to his accident.

Hank Pym has already been introduced through a trick arrow and easily could have taste for expensive watches. It might even be a size regulator. He would fit the description of someone long out of it.

Ooh. I would love for it to be (ex Shield agent) Janet van Dyne's watch...

[Although I don't see any way that nicely fits in.]

Would like for Agents of Shield to not be apocryphal (apparently). Must be some characters in that it could go with.

Remove ads