Hawkeye Trailer

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
His last few series certainly had their moments! They played him a bit more stupid and a bit more lethal than I liked from the previous 30+ years (at that time) of following him in the Avengers comics though.
There's a lot of Ultimates Hawkeye DNA mixed into his MCU version. If it was more classic Hawkeye, he'd be less lethal and a much bigger thorn to anybody actually in a position of leadership and be pretty much absent a stable family relationship that wasn't constantly wracked with arguing.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
There's a lot of Ultimates Hawkeye DNA mixed into his MCU version. If it was more classic Hawkeye, he'd be less lethal and a much bigger thorn to anybody actually in a position of leadership and be pretty much absent a stable family relationship that wasn't constantly wracked with arguing.
I wasn't too sad about the MCU one... but his last few comics series were a bit if a departure at points from his 616 origins.

Rune

Once A Fool
I’ve never quite understood the negativity toward Hawkeye in the MCU films.

Everyone has their own opinions of course, but I really like him in the films and I think Renner does a great job portraying him

Just my 2 cents of course
The MCU Hawkeye is awesome. Always cool under pressure. Always ready with an assist. Fully capable of inspiring someone back into the fight when Cap isn’t around.

Captain America may lead from the front, but Hawkeye is the subtle support that makes the Avengers a team. Hawkeye is the glue.

Hawkeye is the recruiter for the Avengers. Brought in Natasha and Wanda. If he'd been around during Shang-Chi, he probably could've saved Wenwu and brought him onto the team.

Mod Edit: Spoiler block added. ~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
So this is why Disney bought the Die Hard franchise!!!

I like the look if this, Hawkeye needs something more to detract from the fact that he’s just a guy with a bow

Although this wasn't one of the things I'm as excited for, I've heard nothing but good things about the comic it's (loosely?) based on.

And as much as I loved Loki and have been loving What if...? it'll be nice to have something a bit more down to Earth.

Remove ads