• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir replies as she sees Keyton looking for away to open the doors, "Thank you! We are looking for a way to open the hanger's doors now."

Mir then changes the channel over to R5's frequency, "Hey there R5, just wondering if you are still coming with us or not? Would love to have you along, you have been a great help to us. But if you are coming, you need to be up here soon. Beep once for yes and two for no."

Mir will make her way to the computer console near the entrance where the party entered and help the Jedi with trying to get the bay doors open.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Assuming someone has relayed the information from Maya, Mack will offer up, "Let me know if you need my Use Computer skills. Then someone should switch places with me so I can help."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Affirmative. I am covering the avenue of approach, looking for trooper reinforcements."
"Ever heard awf 'awverwhelming fawrce'?"

"And they shall breathe vacuum, for they have irked us mightily," grandly quotes TB as it hops onto the back of the sled.

"That taw," agrees the besalisk. "Mawving targets, Mack man, mawving targets!" He nevertheless quickly twists the controls sideways and back, maneuvering the sled so that looters on the ground can dump their gains directly into the vehicle as they go. [etc]

Assuming someone has relayed the information from Maya, Mack will offer up, "Let me know if you need my Use Computer skills. Then someone should switch places with me so I can help."
"Who the freck lawks dawn bay dawrs anyways?" grouses Sloor. "Nawbady trusts anyawne anymawr..." The fact he'd suggested breaking into the place through those same bay door nothwithstanding, of course.

«Sloor stands ready to drive off at a second's notice, using any free time available to get more familiar with the sled's controls, the gun in perticular.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"Ever heard awf 'awverwhelming fawrce'?"

"And they shall breathe vacuum, for they have irked us mightily," grandly quotes TB as it hops onto the back of the sled.

"That taw," agrees the besalisk. "Mawving targets, Mack man, mawving targets!"
Mack keys his comlink with some lighthearted banter, "Not sure exactly what you are referring to, but like an overwhelming force. That's me a one man killing machine. Hope you aren't talking about my odor though, I haven't been a refresher today and probably smell from our exertions. My guess is that you don't smell so good either."

His tone switches back to something more serious, "If the R5 droid isn't coming, perhaps it is better to shut this door and blast the controls to lock it down. I think I saw that in a movie once."

<<Feeling like being a little silly today. :p>>

possum

First Post
The R5 beeps twice, the last one somewhat mournful. It's likely, you think, that the droid wishes to go, but the responsibilities of taking over for Switch have put a dent in that idea. The blast door opens, and is replaced by a blue forcefield that allows everything but the station's atmosphere in and out of the bay. A red-colored ship enters the bay, sleek and organic-looking despite the obvious metal of its construction. It hovers above the floor of the bay, and a ramp opens from the back.

Songdragon

Explorer
She replies to R5, "Alright R5, you take care. Watch out for the competition and I'll try and stay in touch."

Mir looks to the opening blast doors of the hanger bay and as a ship, not of imperial design, slides in comments, "Looks like our ride is here boys."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack keys his comlink again on the group channel, "R5 can you please erase the security feed for the Docking Bay so no one can identify who shot these troopers? Thanks."

"Sloor, could TB do something about our witness, this R3 droid? Looks like he should either come with us or he needs to be elsewhere when the imps show up."

Nebten

First Post
I like the prompt service.

Keyton assists where he can to get everybody and everything they want to take on board the ship.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
That worthy shakes his armored head: "Too late in the day, Mack man." Sloor briefly leans out the cab and fires another autoburst at the droid, turning it into a sparking headless torso and briefly flailing limbs... "Prawblem sawlved."

"Barbarous! To destroy an innocent bystander, with no provocation or indeed any-"

"Imperial prawperty," interupts Sloor, "and thawse troopers didn't exactly fire first either..... I wish all awf them had lived." Without further ado, the besalisk shoots the sled up the ramp and into the belly of the getaway ship.

«feel free to insert your comments somewhere in there. :)

EDIT = 300 posts and going strong! Congrats all, let's keep it up!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads