• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heart of Artifice: Part I--Engineered Enigma

Patlin

Explorer
If the captain makes no further response, Anvuss will shrug and resume his duties. As he does so, he looks about to see if any other flying vessels are nearby.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: It's been a couple of months. Am I the only one still enjoying this game? If so, should Anvuss return to the Shard? This is not a critisism (I've had a hard time posting often, as you know) I'm just wondering if you two still want to continue....

Velmont

First Post
I'm still here... and Kharas still cleaning teh deck and is frustrated about that. But without his infusion, Thelanium or his equipment and with a ship flying in the emptyness of this world, it's gives no occasion for Kharas to escape. And he is still too frustrated to negotiate with the captain or the crew.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I was also really enjoying the game, and the other half with Erekose too. It's just that since you and Erekose both were going slow, I figured I wouldn't push on you to update this game as a player until you updated the ones you needed to do as a GM. After that, I admit I forgot. D'oh! I definitely have a lot of material left to cover and more cool stuff to do. And I hope that while Kharas may be frustrated that Velmont isn't feeling too frustrated. I do plan on continuing soon--understandably with a Mega-Adventure of which I am running five parts and which needs to be timely, I'll have less time to update HoA, but I'll get to it now that you're back.

~RA)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Kharas is, me, no, just wondering what will be my next move, but as I stated in my last message Kharas want more to go on himself as the captain is killing him with the work and is making him losing time. But I don't see yet an occasion to flee. But if Anvuss can make the negotiation, well, Kharas may change his plan and be more cooperative.

Velmont

First Post
Kharas stop washing the deck a moment and yawn. A crew member bump into him. "Sorry." he tells, keepin a swear for himself. "Don't you have some a good meal, boosted with Thelanium. I'm tired and I really need something to stay awake."

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
If the captain makes no further response, Anvuss will shrug and resume his duties. As he does so, he looks about to see if any other flying vessels are nearby.

Anvuss will continue working and will remain watchfull. Given the captains demonstrated love for sudden and violent navigation, he will also try and avoid taking any position from which he might accidentally be tossed overboard.

Remove ads