Hell freezes over....

francisca

I got dice older than you.
...in a related story, ENWorld poster, "francisca", will be joining a DragonLance campaign.

When asked why he would do something which is surely a sign of Apocalypse, francisca quipped: "Well, DL1&2 really put me off of DL back in the day. But I'm going to eat my own dogfood and be open minded about it. The big plus is the DM is not a "lead you down the linear path because Weis and Hickman want it that way" kinda guy. So figured what the hell, at least I can probably have fun wasting a few kender."

Also, dogs and cats have been seen living in complete harmony....film at 11.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Good luck, Francisca. It's still a fun shade of D&D, when you get down to it. Hang loose, have fun with it, and let us know when to expect the rain of frogs, and when to store extra water before it all turns to blood. :)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Good luck, Francisca! You nad I both had similar experiences with the old DL modules... Well, mine was bad enought hat I never played AD&D again because of it.

Nonetheless, I understand that a good DM can overcome even the railroading of those old modules, let alone run a great game in the new campaign setting.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
diaglo said:
Hell definitely froze over...

i got my Dungeon Magazine on time this month. :eek:

Goddess, I hadn't even noticed that the same had hapened for me...

And I live in Canada! We're always at least a month behind!

Remove ads