Help. building a game table

edge3343

First Post
Anybody gat any plans for building a game table. I was thinking of somethign with a dry-erase surface. Anyway, I'm ok at building stuff as long as I have plans or have it planned in my head (if it's simple). Anyone help?

Quickbeam

Explorer
I've seen some of these before. Let me poke around online an get back to you. I do recall that one of the best was an octagon, with cupholders depressions on the table surface by each seat.

pogre

Legend
edge3343 said:
Yeah, I've seen that before. It's definately way more elaborate than I was hoping to get.

Yeah, I figured - it's just such goofy fun. Here are some plans I think look decent. Certainly you could modify them to your tastes -

Gaming Table Plans

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
I rememder the WOTC one shaped like a U to give the DM the center of attention. It had an underlit battlemat and a large overhead projection screen nearby. Of couse this whas from the time when WOTC was a game company that had made it big and still and its soul.

Last edited:

Lalato

Adventurer
You can also make a quick and dirty table with galvanized pipe and a hollow core door. Should cost under $100.

--sam

Remove ads