• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me decide which way to go.

Which way should I go

• For the very start (writing at start not as good as now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where I am now

• other option

Sir Kendrik

First Post
G'day everyone,

A while ago I was posting a chronicle of the game I play in under the title of Love goes wrong.... and I have been asked by a friend to relaunch it here.

So here is the poll should I start posting from the start of my writing or from where I am at now or maybe some other possibility?

Please vote on which you would prefer.

The result will steer how I will launch my new thread to be called Sir Kendrik's The Misty Isle Cronicles.

DMO

First Post
I'm with PC: you should do what interests you most.

If you like the stuff you've got already and want to share it, start doling it out in doses that'll get people curious and keep them wanting more. If you're not happy with it and you're keen on just picking things up from this moment on, that'll work fine, too. I wouldn't worry overly about folks not being clued in on all the backstory. They'll pick it up as you go along.

Happy writing!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
What DMO said.

You can always post your beginning stuff later in the same or separate thread if people start asking about wanting to read it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads