• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me name my store

jezter6

Explorer
I'm putting some of the touches on opening my gaming store, and I'm stumped on a name.

Right now, I'm sitting on "The Wizard's Workshop."

But, I'm not sure if it's gonna do it for me. I'd love some help from you guys to let me know if my name's good enough, or if you have a good idea or two. Please don't use a name you've already seen, even though it might be in a different state.

Thanks.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Are you just going to focus on gaming, or is it a comic/card store too?

Just RPGs, or all sorts of games?

Where's it going to be located?

Can I get a discount? :)

JDragon

Explorer
Jezter6,

Congrats on being able to put together your own store. :)

Its something Iv'e wanted to do for a long time, but don't have the financial ability right now.

As for a name, I don't have any ideas off the top of my head, but maybe if you can tell us a little more about what you are going to be offering and such that will help.

Are you trying to just get "gamers" or appeal to a larger customer base? WHat is you focus going to be? Carrying comics of any kind, what about collectables?

My only thought is to keep it simple, and as benig(sp) as possible so you don't have "close-minded" people making assumptions about you shop just based on the name.

Sorry for all the ?'s, this is just a big step and you don't want to screw it up and have to change the name in a year. :D

JDragon

roytheodd

First Post
Wizard's Workshop is a fine name. If I owned a store (come on Lotto numbers) I'd name it either "4d6 Games" or "Meet at the Inn Games".

Having the word "game" in your store's name is always a good idea. Tell the clueless what you have to offer...

"Hero's Games" is a simple winner, but I could do better if I knew what else you might be selling ( comics/sports cards etc... )

Nifft

Penguin Herder
"Satan's Inferno of Sin and Hobbies"

"Forbidden Lore: A Jesus-Free Zone"

"Wizard Tomes & Dragon Tales"

Actually that last one is pretty good.

-- Nifft

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads