• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me name my store

Moe Ronalds

First Post
18-stat games

Critical Hit Games

Games 'n Stuff

Store of Many Things

Geek's Pair-o-dice (As I walk through the valley in the shadow of "Finger of Death"?)

Moe=Cool (it'll get people curious! Seriously!)

Ahah, a fellow Kentuckian

alsih2o said:
personal favorite name: "the rusty scabbard" used to be in lexington, ky, may still be

Woo! I adored that shop when I was a kid - I lived in Lexington from 1973 - 1988. Plunked down many a hard-earned stack of cash at Rusty's (as my friends and I always called it).

Still, I agree with the consensus that a game shop really ought to have the word game in it.

BTW - a quick Google search leads me to believe that The Rusty Scabbard still exists. It was on Steve Jackson Game's list of stores that sell out of print games (updated 2002-07-31).

MEG Hal

First Post
More from me:
18+ Charisma
Gamer's Haven
Hommlet
Lord of the Dice
Gateway to adventure
Credit cards accepted
Games people play
Playin' for Keeps
We carry Mystic Eye Products
Bolt-N-Blade ( A new guild I am writing up for Bluffside :p )
Dragon's Lair
Crazed for Games

Ok nuff for today :D , some are obviously a joke.

jezter6

Explorer
I'm not against using the word "game" in the title, just in certain contexts.

since they are the game studio, things like...

The Game Room
The Game Lot
The Game Area
The Game etc
The Game etc

Oh, and I do like Play all Day, I just think it'll be confused for a day care center. :) (Actually, it would be ok, I'm still looking for something that just screams: This place sells D&D dangit, and we're proud of it...without being too obnoxious)

Still doing good with names...I'm impressed. I just wish I had this kind of response when I was out looking for cash. (I still AM looking...*wink*) Actually, kinda off topic for this place...wouldn't be neat to have a gamer owned gaming store? Sell shares out at like $2/each to raise capital..that way you could own 100 shares of a company and not be in debt out your butt.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads