• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here's That SCAG Table of Contents!

WotC's Extra Life charity funding campaign hit $50,000 just now, and as promised they added the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide table of contents to the already released preface. The chapters are Welcome to the Realms, The Swords Coast and the North, Races of the Realms, Classes, Backgrounds, and a two-page appendix dealing with using the aforementioned options in Dragonlance, Eberron, Greyhawk, and Homemade Worlds.

WotC's Extra Life charity funding campaign hit $50,000 just now, and as promised they added the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide table of contents to the already released preface. The chapters are Welcome to the Realms, The Swords Coast and the North, Races of the Realms, Classes, Backgrounds, and a two-page appendix dealing with using the aforementioned options in Dragonlance, Eberron, Greyhawk, and Homemade Worlds.

Find the preface, released yesterday, here. At $60,000, they will release a new cantrip, Greenflame Blade.

toc.jpg

Click here for the PDF version

121-157 is the crunch, and that's really not all going to be crunch, but that's 36 pages... 103-120 will most likelt have some crunch, but a lot of fluff...

that is much less then half...

Daern

Explorer
That looks like ALOT of new character archetype options. 20 pages on the Gods is much more than I want. The endless pantheon sections campaign books are so tedious. I thought the PHB had just enough info.
Anyways, this seems like a really tradition campaign guide. I hope there's some random tables in there somewhere for Faerunian holy days and foods and superstitions.

(Laughs at self.) I was mistakenly expecting that the TOC would tell us what the subclasses and subraces would be. Instead, we have more speculation fodder. I'm not upset at all (it's only a month away) just amused.

Dargrimm

First Post
The cleric has Divine Domain as opposed to Divine Domains so I guess just one new Domain. I was hoping for a few more...

Remove ads

Remove ads