Pathfinder 2E Here's The Official Pathfinder 2E Character Sheet

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

pf2echasheet1.jpg

pf2echasheet2.jpg

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I have to believe that a better sheet was possible, why didn't anyone think this through before publication?

Not sure. The play test character sheet was way better. The sheet is serviceable, but it is the sort of design that only a graphic designer could love. There are some way better fan sheets.

I am not sure why this keeps happening, but character sheets seem to be a weak point for most roleplaying games. The only game in recent memory that I own that has a solid default sheet is Blades in the Dark, but that is a roleplaying game designed by a graphic designer.

TheOnlySheet

Explorer
If you are looking for a Character Sheet/Manager for Pathfinder second edition, consider the powerful TOS 2nd CORE edition. It has many many features like:
  • It does the math for you (meaning it handles the system rules automatically)
  • It has a full implementation of the Stacking Rules so you don't have to worry about it.
  • It has multiple pages that can be printed with a clean design (for those playing with paper)
  • It has a DashBoard sheet for those playing dynamically. This allows you to apply spells and effects on the fly during the gaming session. A great way to reduce bookkeeping during a game.
  • Multiple purchase options available

Chances are, there is nothing as powerful as TOS 2nd CORE edition out there!

The Only Sheet

Remove ads

Remove ads