Pathfinder 2E Here's The Official Pathfinder 2E Character Sheet

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

pf2echasheet1.jpg

pf2echasheet2.jpg

el_stiko

Explorer
I opened this thread just to see how they'd fixed Sonic the Hedgehog since the last dogpile-on-reveal but to be greeted by the same sheet design and more people stating the obvious flaws is disheartening. Again, nothing against pathfinder itself, or the people who play it, but there but for the grace of lighter games go I.

pcrotteau

Explorer
That one is nicer, but I would like more room to write down what feats do.

That seems to be a failing of most PC sheets.

I'm waiting for more of the detailed fan made sheets that put some of that information right onto the sheet (at the expense of a couple more pages of course)

Long time lurker and fan of Enworld and long time fan of Paizo and Pathfinder, our group had been meaning to move to Pathfinder 2 but incidentally also found the character sheet to be way too busy.

Erik Mona's response to a fan's constructive feedback of the character sheet on Reddit also rubbed us the wrong way.

"
"ErikMona

Publisher / CCO

15m

Hey, man, I said we heard the feedback (how could we not, at this point)? We’re quite clearly going to need to take another stab at it.

It doesn’t really sound like a troll post, but it does seem like you’re enjoying rubbing my face in naughty word and telling me gleefully about playing a competitor’s game because of it. Actually, it does come across pretty trollish on a re-read.

So, you win. Your post did manage to make me feel rotten for the better part of an hour.

I dunno if that equals your inconvenience regarding this character sheet, but if it helps in any way I did want you to know that you’ve made a contribution."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG/comments/co7217/worst_thing_about_pf2_is_the_choice_of_colors_for/

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I still do not get this sheet. The graphic design and layout of the books is excellent, but the character sheet leaves a lot to be desired.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Long time lurker and fan of Enworld and long time fan of Paizo and Pathfinder, our group had been meaning to move to Pathfinder 2 but incidentally also found the character sheet to be way too busy.

Erik Mona's response to a fan's constructive feedback of the character sheet on Reddit also rubbed us the wrong way.

"
"ErikMona

Publisher / CCO

15m

Hey, man, I said we heard the feedback (how could we not, at this point)? We’re quite clearly going to need to take another stab at it.

It doesn’t really sound like a troll post, but it does seem like you’re enjoying rubbing my face in naughty word and telling me gleefully about playing a competitor’s game because of it. Actually, it does come across pretty trollish on a re-read.

So, you win. Your post did manage to make me feel rotten for the better part of an hour.

I dunno if that equals your inconvenience regarding this character sheet, but if it helps in any way I did want you to know that you’ve made a contribution."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG/comments/co7217/worst_thing_about_pf2_is_the_choice_of_colors_for/

That's...ummmm...

Wow.

Remove ads

Remove ads