Pathfinder 2E Here's The Official Pathfinder 2E Character Sheet

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

pf2echasheet1.jpg

pf2echasheet2.jpg

Maul

Explorer
Ok.

I guess I'm not allowed an opinion unless I fully agree with yours.

Duly noted.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the first page of the character sheet is hard to look at. It is crammed full of stuff and not easy on the eyes. And how is it that character sheets always leave so little room for your inventory? The spell page is alright, but it's the first page that matters the most.

Kaodi

Hero
Is there anyone who uses character sheets for their characters but always uses lined paper to keep track of all the fiddly items they have? On a similar note, what do people who exclusively use character sheets use to keep track of party wealth?

imagineGod

Legend

Count_Zero

Adventurer
So, having whipped up a handful of test characters to get the hang of how character generation works now - both with points and die rolling, probably my biggest complaints with that character sheet are with the Feats. Because you're getting so many more feats so often now, it's really important to be able to write down on the sheet what the hell your feats do. There isn't room on the stock sheet to do that.

Bluejay64's sheet works better for this, because you have a freeform feat box, so you have more room to make notes on what feats you have. However, I think this is a situation where a good character sheet design would need something like a dedicated "Feat Sheet", sort of like a character sheet having a dedicated "Spells Sheet" for the spell slingers.

I don't have the layout skill to make a really good character sheet myself, but I think I'd put together what I'd want for a Pathfinder 2nd character pamphlet (because we're moving well beyond sheets" here.

Page 1: Attributes, skills, HP, weapons, basic information - this part is fine. Maybe include details on the "Raise a Shield" action here.

Page 2: Equipment, general character notes (height, weight, background, general roleplay information).

Page 3: The Feat Sheet. If I was doing some Mad Irishman layers stuff, I'd have four different configurations you could switch between on the PDF - Skill/Heritage/Class, and then dedicated sheets for each option, so you can pick what you need if you find yourself making more notes on your class feats, you're good to go.

Page 4: The Action Cheat Sheet. This has all the universal actions from the SRD that every character gets, plus room to record some additional actions if you need to based on class abilities and feats taken. If I was doing Mad Irishman layers stuff, I'd have a "blank" configuration, in case for some reason you need a blank action sheet down the road.

Page 5: The Spell Sheet.

Remove ads

Remove ads