Pathfinder 2E Here's The Official Pathfinder 2E Character Sheet

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

Paizo has posted both full-color and printer-friendly versions of the official character sheet for Pathfinder 2nd Edition!

pf2echasheet1.jpg

pf2echasheet2.jpg

Aldarc

Legend
Also and I know this is likely old news, but why Occultism? Why? That's such a random change....
Paizo wanted to integrate at the outset the different magic of the world that it has established in their publications while also streamlining the spell lists. So they had the idea of four different magical essences: spiritual, vital, material, and mental. Each spell list is assembled with a combination of these essences in mind and there is a governing skill associated with each spell list.

Material/Mental -> Arcane Spell List -> Arcana
Spiritual/Vital -> Divine Spell List -> Religion
Mental/Spiritual -> Occult Spell List -> Occultism
Material/Vital -> Primal Spell List -> Nature

Bards now use the Occult spell list. Druids use the Primal spell list. The Sorcerer spell list depends on which bloodline they choose.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Paizo wanted to integrate at the outset the different magic of the world that it has established in their publications while also streamlining the spell lists. So they had the idea of four different magical essences: spiritual, vital, material, and mental. Each spell list is assembled with a combination of these essences in mind and there is a governing skill associated with each spell list.

Material/Mental -> Arcane Spell List -> Arcana
Spiritual/Vital -> Divine Spell List -> Religion
Mental/Spiritual -> Occult Spell List -> Occultism
Material/Vital -> Primal Spell List -> Nature

Bards now use the Occult spell list. Druids use the Primal spell list. The Sorcerer spell list depends on which bloodline they choose.

The character sheet is kind of awful, but I am boarding the PF2 hype train.

barasawa

Explorer
I was actually thinking the cluttered page filled with tons of boxes that seem rather arcane (and not in a magical way) will just spook a lot of potential players. Heck, I'm already a Pathfinder player, and that page looks rather intimidating in a bad way as it is now. It looks like just too much book keeping. I've seen players run for the hills with less stressful sheets before, so this one isn't likely to win friends. It looks more like slapping tax forms in front of somebody than part of a game.
As to the color thing, just grab the printer friendly version so you don't have to empty an entire ink tank per page.

zztong

Explorer
"Hero points" have been around for a while. A form was in the 3e Unearthed Arcana called "Action Points". They're in the 5E DMG. I want to say I remember using them even back in 2E but unsure if it was an official supplement or something from Dragon Magazine.

They were in house rules all the way back. I remember a DM using them when running the original Boot Hill back in the 1970s.

Remove ads

Remove ads