• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hermaphroditic Bladesingers

sledged

First Post
Bladesong Style (Ex): When wielding a longsword or rapier in one hand (and nothing in the other), a bladesinger gains a dodge bonus to Armor Class equal to his class level, up to a maximum of her Intelligence bonus.
- CW, page 18

Does this mean he/she/it can make an unarmed strike with her off hand and still retain her bladesong style bonus? What about natural weaponry?

Scharlata

First Post
sledged said:
- CW, page 18

Does this mean he/she/it can make an unarmed strike with her off hand and still retain her bladesong style bonus? What about natural weaponry?

Strike your foe with an elven thin blade for 1d8 and slap it with the back of your hand for 1d3 nonlethal provoking an AoO if your foe has a melee weapon at the ready... :lol:

Aloah!

sledged

First Post
Scharlata said:
Strike your foe with an elven thin blade for 1d8 and slap it with the back of your hand for 1d3 nonlethal provoking an AoO if your foe has a melee weapon at the ready... :lol:
Like I'd risk an AoO with a -2 penalty to attack for a paltry 1d3 plus half str damage. At the very least, I'll have Improved Unarmed Strike. At most three levels of swashbuckler and a level of monk, but with all that It would probably take 9 or 10 levels just to qualify for the bladesinger. Maybe Deformity (Clawed Hands) from the BoVD, And I won't have to worry about XP penalties. So many options.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads