D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/12:25 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Lighting: Dim to Dark: Disadvantage for Perception and Investigation unless you have a light source
Round 0

TOWER

The undead form of the drake, hit with sacred fire and blade, falls to the floor once more, its head severed by Coriana’s blade. The bodies of the other three drakes and the kobold sorcerer are still there, but they remain unmoving so far.

OOC: Do you have rope to tie the sleeping kobolds up? The rope you climbed the tower with is no longer there, fyi. I don’t recall whose that was.

DUNGEON

The kobold’s skull met the iron bar with a crunch and the little creature sagged to the ground unmoving.

“A-Are they dead?” Beturea Falim’s faltering voice came softly from the dungeon.

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+5 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 21/31 PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 14/35 PP 18 Darkvision
Owyn (+3) AC 19 27/36 PP 14
Theremin (+5) AC 15 13/27 PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 8/14 PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Engir
Kobold Inventor (+2) AC 12 13/13 Asleep 8r PP 10 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity
Kobold 1 (+2) AC 12 8/8 Asleep 8r PP 8 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity
Kobold 2 (+2) AC 12 4/4 Asleep 8r PP 8 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
300 gp
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam went back to studying the spear, now that the danger was over. He’d heard of spells, rituals that wizards could cast that would allow him to identify magical items. He didn’t have any such spell, but he could bring back his Magical Sight, if he had a few minutes to cast the spell. His last Ritual had been rudely interrupted, though.

“Tie them up or kill them, I need some time to perform a few rituals, and we could all use a rest to get our bearings.”

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"Probably. In either case, they won't be bothering us again soon. You may want to avert your eyes, depending on your sensibilities."

With a scowl, Owyn looked around at the mess on the table. He proceeded to collect his equipment and place each piece of it where it belonged. He even took the time to check the kobolds, collecting anything of value and placing their weapons on the table. He left his javelins and hand axes for last and turned to Beturea.

"Do you know how to use any of these by chance? I don't expect you to fight, mind. But in the unlikely circumstance that one slips by me, I'd rather you be able to defend yourself than not."

As he spoke, Owyn affixed his shield and inspected his longsword for damage.

Lord Twig

Adventurer
"Rest would be good," Mindra says with a sigh. "Then, once we get our strength back, we can try to figure out what happened. I think heading back to town would be a good idea."

OOC: I think the rope was Mindra's.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Theremin nods at the proposal of resting. He takes his lute out starts playing a soft song.

OOC: Use of song of rest, everybody gets and extra 1d6 hp after the rest

Theremin also uses HD to heal. He is back to 27hp and still has 1 hd left

Once he feels reinvigorated, Theremin takes another 10 minutes to play a more inspiring song.

OOC: use of inspiring leader, everybody gets 8 temp HP

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/1:26 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Lighting: Dim to Dark: Disadvantage for Perception and Investigation unless you have a light source
Round 0

TOWER

Coriana tied up the sleeping kobolds. They weren’t too happy when they came around, but Sayine gave one a bite and hissed at them, and they remained cowering on the stairs quietly as the party rested.

During the rest, occasionally one of the dead bodies in the room twitched.

[SBLOCK=Insight, Religion, or Intelligence 10]It might not be a good idea to leave dead bodies lying around.[/SBLOCK]

OOC: You get your hour for rest. Spend your hit dice and Theremin’s extra 1d6 and Inspiring Leader. Liam, what spells do you want to ritually cast? You have an hour (unless you want to take longer. Might need to do random encounter rolls if you take longer.

DUNGEON

The kobolds didn’t have much, a couple old daggers and slingshots. All of Owyn’s gear was here and in the condition he last remembered it. Besides his own purse, he found a total of 22 copper pieces on the kobolds.

“I know how to use a dagger,” Beturea said, picking one up. She tucked it into the belt of her worn travel dress. “I can carry the light.” She reached up to grab a torch from the sconce on the wall.

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

[sblock=Rolls]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Maps]
Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

[sblock=Status]
Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+8 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 21/31+8 thp PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 14/35+8 thp PP 18 Darkvision
Owyn (+3) AC 19 27/36+8 thp PP 14
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27/27+8 thp PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 12/14+8 thp PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Engir
Kobold Inventor (+2) AC 12 13/13 Asleep 8r PP 10 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity
Kobold 1 (+2) AC 12 8/8 Asleep 8r PP 8 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity
Kobold 2 (+2) AC 12 4/4 Asleep 8r PP 8 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
300 gp