ZEITGEIST High Quality Maps for Last Starry Sky

EpicLurker

Villager
My group is finishing up "Diaspora" this coming weekend and will be starting on "The Last Starry Sky" in July and I was wondering if anyone has any higher resolution maps for the Thistle and Torfield Palaces they've been using for Last Starry Sky? Trying to pull the images from the .pdfs I have has left me with very grainy resolution when I upload them to Foundry.

I'm not planning on running them as battlemaps but I would at least like the numbers on the rooms visible when we zoom in.

Thanks!

arkwright

Explorer
Attached is the version I used, and that version blown up using the AI rescaler tool in Paintshop.
Hopefully these or Rangers'll help you.

Attachments

• ThistlePalace.jpg
    ThistlePalace.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
  • ThistlePalaceEnlarged.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 94

EpicLurker

Villager
Thank you for this! Appreciate both of you and all the work you've put into this campaign - it has gotten my party through the entire pandemic and they are enjoying every moment of it!

The delight on their faces last session when my caster-heavy group realized they could use magic in Methia so long as they were within the radius of the Arc of Reida's memory manifestation....

Thank you for this! Appreciate both of you and all the work you've put into this campaign - it has gotten my party through the entire pandemic and they are enjoying every moment of it!

The delight on their faces last session when my caster-heavy group realized they could use magic in Methia so long as they were within the radius of the Arc of Reida's memory manifestation....

At this link you can find the original images, which are 16 MB apiece. ZtGoR Maps - Google Drive

Anselm

Adventurer
Was there ever a map pack for all the maps with player versions? Annotations removed, secret doors hidden kind of things?

Alas, no. When we published them, we weren't thinking about digital play, and we don't have the original layered images, just the final versions that we printed in the books.

The exception is with Flint and the world map, and so we have been able to update those for the new Adventures in Zeitgeist setting book.

If we do any more Zeitgeist Adventures, we'll make sure to have proper best practices with images that don't spoil things. Death of the author had maps like that.

Tormyr

Adventurer
I have been scrubbing all of the DM info from the maps for the Roll20 versions. Its a slow process. Maybe I can release a map pack in the future, but you are ahead of me as it stands.

Anselm

Adventurer
I have been scrubbing all of the DM info from the maps for the Roll20 versions. Its a slow process. Maybe I can release a map pack in the future, but you are ahead of me as it stands.
Would be possible to release what you have by book/chapter/adventure or something?

Last edited:

Remove ads