Hitman style game idea

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Dire Lemming said:
Nice, what and where is a good large urban center?
The largest would be the metropolis-size city just above the text "Taran" (Which is both the name of the country and the city). It is the hub of the alliance and the capital city of the most influental nation. There are delegations from every other nation in there and prominent thieves-guilds. Since the "mysterious death" of King Aran VII the city has become even greater nest of scheming and corruption.

Other good choice would be the metropolis next to "Laradin". This is where the rulers of the nations meet when there are really important matters of the alliance at stake. Things that cannot be left for ambassadors to settle. A city of decadence and corruption as noble houses compete on who gets to house the high guests during these meetings.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hm decadence is good for assassins.

So let's see, so far my variant rules are, Wound/Vitality points, Armor gives DR, and that one about coup de grace's on unaware targets aka, Assassination rule. I'm still not sure what to do about garottes.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I updated the map ;) .

Doringdel, The capital of Laradin is a city built to the side of a mountain-range. (Visually think Minas Tirith.) It is the second most important city in the alliance and is the commercial center. There is royal embassies of every other nation in Doringdel and decadent parties are daily among the cream of the society. I will give you more details later. If there is anything specific you would like to know of the CS or the map do ask.

Remove ads