• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind]What did you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

First Post
barsoomcore said:
You're just not getting the Mack Daddy thing -- sweet and innocent my Aunt Fanny. I've seen you with your Little Red Wagon of Love...

Update, update, must update

Working on it now...

What? I'm at work, aren't I?

Hah! to disguise my approach, I will repaint my Love Wagon blue! Hah! :D

When innocent passers-by realise it's really me, it'll be too late :)

Dragongirl

First Post
Skade said:
If you were in the Corpus Christi area I would gladly do what I could to fix it. What's wring with it?
Crashed after I reformatted and installed things again. Did that like 10 times and gave up. Also was having registry problems, so don't know if it was the memory. Recently a friend sent me some new memory but with other things going on in my life I have not had the energy to try it all over again.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
DG, I have the simple solution to your problem.

"Psst. Hey, c'mere. Yeah, you."

*looks around, pulls open his cloak*

"Ya wanna buy a Mac?" ;)

Skade

Explorer
barsoomcore said:
Here's me, the blissed-out happy Macintosh user. La la la...

**Scathing look reserved for Mac users....**:D Just kidding really.

Dragongirl, you reformatted from DOS, right? No upgrades, but a fresh install completly. You deleted all partitions, and formatted to NTFS (I'm assuming Win XP)?

I would get an old win 95/98 boot disk, do the above steps from a floppy, and then install. You'll be able to change it to NTFS from the XP CD, and if using Win 98 it will still be able to install on the FAT32 partition.

Macs are not BAD machines....Just evil. :D

Last edited:

Dragongirl

First Post
barsoomcore said:

"Ya wanna buy a Mac?" ;)
Ah well if I didn't have to worry about where i was going to get enough food to feed my brother and myself much less the rent and utilities I might.

Ashwyn

First Post
barsoomcore said:

"Ya wanna buy a Mac?" ;)
Does your cloak have pockets that are bags of holding? Computers are big.

Carnifex

First Post
Well, since I'm in the Hivemind thread this seems the best place to ask :)

I'm putting together a 'Ghul-Pack' template, basically a bunch of linked, hivemind style ghouls (achieved by special necromantic rituals). They work extremely well as a group. So far they have the following abilities:

- None are flanked unless they all are.
- All are aware of the others positions, hit points, etc, at all times.
- Gain additional bonuses to flanking stuff when working together, including extra bonuses to grapple checks.
- Some limited capability to swap hit points aroun - thus any who are turned by a cleric can still support teh fight by absorbing the injuries of their comrades.

Anyone got any other nasty surprises I can add to the mix? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads