D&D 5E Horde of the Dragon Queen minis list

Zinnger

Explorer
I use the Half Elf Hexblade for the Cultist as they wear nice black armor and have what could pass for a scimitar as a weapon.

aco175

Legend
@Cusm welcome to the boards, hope you stay and give more insight. Not sure if you noticed but you posted to a 6 year old thread. Not a problem since we do this all the time, but some names and needs may change.

jgsugden

Legend
I honestly wish we had similar miniatures rosters for all of the adventure path books.
It isn't a bad idea - start a thread for each path, list the potential minis needed under the Path as written, and then list options for where you can get them. Let people contribute their options as well. Maintain it every few months ...

I kind of wish we had a specific miniatures forum, but I'm betting there would be too many pictures in it and the forum Gods may not think the bang is worth the buck.

pogre

Legend
It isn't a bad idea - start a thread for each path, list the potential minis needed under the Path as written, and then list options for where you can get them. Let people contribute their options as well. Maintain it every few months ...

I kind of wish we had a specific miniatures forum, but I'm betting there would be too many pictures in it and the forum Gods may not think the bang is worth the buck.
Great idea on the adventure paths. Maybe I'll do that going forward.

We had an art forum for many years. I don't think the images were much of a problem. The trouble was it just did not see the traffic of the other forums. I kind of liked its slow pace, but I do understand why Morrus consolidated it with other topics. Miniature threads when they come up are now mostly in General.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases