How did you find your way into YB!2??

How did you find your way to YB!2 ??

• I've played YB! since before there was a Fight Club!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I played YB! 1.0 and still can't stop!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I saw the post in the General Forum and came to check it out.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I saw the blurb on the main EN World News page and came to check it out.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Random Browsing...

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 17.4%

Phoenix8008

First Post
This question is for all current YB!2 players that have characters in the Fighter Registration. I have seen lots of new players here recently (except for Number 47 who is hiding somewhere here as a newbie!) and was just wondering how everyone happened to find their way here.

To answer my own question above, I've been playing YB since before there was a Fight Club forum. Thanks for checking out this poll and I hope you tell others about YB!2 so we can continue to grow this great game and awesome community!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
duh :eek:

I clicked the wrong vote and now find I can't change it :p :eek:

I played on the old In Character Forum but clicked choice two - alter the poll results accordingly.

Phoenix8008

First Post
If a moderator happens to read this, can you please switch Wicht's vote from option #2 to Option #1 like he meant to do? It would be much appreciated! :D

z_mystic

First Post
heh I found my way here through Skarnkai. Would have joined up sooner but the old message boards wouldn't let me register.

Rathan

First Post
I cam into the game with Luft....now known as Kamard.... we started like two weeks after the start of YB! 1.0 here in fight club.... I'm definately one of the old time bastards here........ *LOL*

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
i read the post about who had the most posts and i thought what the hell is this game that causes people to spend so much time on these boards?

Remove ads