How do you pronounce 'EN World'?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
RangerWickett said:
I always said Ee En Wurld. Though I imagine you Brits pronounce have something like a silent W in World.

;)

Hey, Russ, quick question. When is the due date for submissions to the next open issue of Asgard.

A silent 'W' ? As in 'E.N. Urld'? That's just weird!

Next issue of Asgard is ready to go, as soon as Jake gets finished on Wild Spellcraft.

I've always heard and thought--and told other people--that it was E. N. or back in the day, Eric Noah's boards. trying to pronounce ENWorld wrong.... the NERVE of some people... LOL

Davelozzi

Explorer
Morrus said:
I actually heard EN World mentioned in my local gaming shop today. While that was cool, what surprised me was that the person in question pronounced it differently to the way it's supposed to be pronounced. It hadn't occured to me that anyone might read the name of the site differently.

Did you rip off your mask and reveal yourself in all your glory to this poor, misguided soul?

Valavien

First Post
Same here, 'enworld' because there are no .'s in between. But now I will call it E.N. I always wondered what it stood for. never realised it was Eric Noah!

Remove ads