• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you use pdf's

The Madhatter

First Post
I use PDFs to copy and paste when I make custom spell lists. I also use the maps from PDFs as handouts for players. I like reading PDFs as some good inspiration and some of the good old FR products are only available as PDFs.

RiTz21

Explorer
Eben said:
With all the buzz on drivethru and DRM (still not sure what this exactly is), I wondered how people use their pdf's. I think it's great pdf is a means of getting oop products.
But how do you use them around the gaming table? Without having to print them out obviously. Do you use them on a laptop, can you put them on a pda? I'm a commuter and like to read on the train, can I do this on a pda? (I don't use one, so I don't even know if it's possible.)
You get the picture. (Perhaps somebody more knowledgable might like to set up a poll when there have been listed some options)
Peter

Those PDF I need to consult, I usually print them out (double-sided if possible) and I Bind they using a Thermal binder I purchased off EBay - Of course I also need to buy those Therm-A-Bind Covers to bind them in.

This gives me an excellent result - much better then 3 rings binders - for a price, obviously...

RiTz21

Remove ads