- BECMI: not really
- AD&D (1E): not really
- AD&D (2E): 1996 to 2001
- Used Combat & Tactics skills& powers eratta options for 2E from and called it 3e for years
- D&D (3.xE): 2000 to 2009 we were used the Bo9S and better built latter classes for last half but that didn't really feel it. we were going to quit and go back to 2e/retro clones of just other systems when 4e was announced
- D&D (4E):my fav edition 2008-2018 but from 2015+ it was off and on... this saved D&D in my mind set
- Pathfinder: 2 campaigns less then a year... I am never EVER going back to 3e style gaming
- D&D (5E): 2015ish to present I still want to go back to 4e but I respect 5e as the true successor of 2e.